10/30/2014

The lunch boxes for my children's field trip

My children went on the nursery school's field trip to the park near my house yesterday.

I need to make their "bento"(the lunch boxes).

I usualyy make my lunch box when I work (I wrote about this in past post→http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/10/today-lunchbox.html).

But to make lunch boxes for my children need more time because I have to consider their tastes, the hues that seems to be delicious,  amount of food that they can eat and so on.

I also needed to make breakfast and dinner, do the laundry in the early morning.

I was so busy that I wasn't able to attend my English class.

I spent my time doing the householdchores.


These are their "bento".

The pink one is for my 4-year-old daughter, and the yellow green one is for my 5-year-old son.



To tell the truth, I didn't think these "bento" were good.

These were too normal and especially my daughter's "bento" didn't look delicious.

(She doesn't like tomato, so I could not put "red" food any more.)


After we came back home, they told me that they ate all of "bento" and these were delicious.

But my daughter told me,

"... In fact, it was not very yummy. My friend's "bento" looked more delicious."

I really thought that she will tell me that!

Her friend's "bento" was  made by her mother's great devotion.

According to her, it was so fancy that it has sausages cut into the shape of octopuse or cartoon character-shaped seaweed on rice.

This is the image of such kinds of "bento"→http://cookpad.com/recipe/2858383


I am not good at cooking, and first of all, I don't have much time and energy to make such kind of "bento".

I had mixed emotions.

I want to do what you wish but I can't do.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ



No comments:

Post a Comment