10/20/2014

The unlucky day to my son and me

It began raining hard when I left my office.

When I went to the nursery school to pick up my children, my son's teacher told me that he injured his forehead.

According to her, when my son went to the bath room, suddenly the other student opened the door of bathroom stall and it hit my son's forehead.

He got a lump on the forehead.

I told his teacher,

"Oh, what an unlucky day we had!  In fact, my car hit the neighbor's wall  before I came to the nursery school. In addition, my umbrella was broken and it doesn't open!"


My son and I often feel the same together.

For example, when I am in the good mood, he is also in the good mood.

And it's surprising that he and I spent an unlucky day at the same time!


If you enjoy this article, please click these buttons and vote me!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ にほんブログ村 英語ブログ やり直し英語へ

No comments:

Post a Comment