10/13/2014

Why do I want to improve my English skill?

I would like to write why I want to improve my English skill. It is a long story.



I traveled America with my family when I was 12 years old.

It was a first trip for me to go abroad.

Before we went, I had listened to the radio English conversation program for beginners for 2 years because my mother advised me to do it.

When we went to Disneyland in L.A., I bought 2 ice candies at the wagon sale.

It was the great challenge for me because it was the first time to speak to someone in English.

I said, "Pineapple two, please".

The clerk understood my poor English, and gave me two pineapple ice candies.

I was very impressed that he could understand my poor English.

And I thought I want to become a person who can speak English more.



When I was a high school student, I majored in English, but it was so difficult for me that I gave up to study.

But when I was an university student, I was blessed with a wonderful opportunity to go to Canada to study English for a month.

My English speaking had gotten better than it used to be during a stay in Canada.

When I came back to Japan, I could only say ”thank you" to my host family though I wanted to express my gratitude.

I thought that was regrettable and frustrated.

And I thought that I want to be able to express my feeling in English more.



But I almost forgot after I came back to Japan because I didn't have any opportunities to use it.

Last November, I watched on TV news about online English conversation school which we can learn English using Skype.

Since I didn't know that there are many English school of this kind, so I strongly thought I want to try it.

I took the free trial and it was so fun!

So I decided to enter the online school (aim-talk).

Teachers are all Filipino.

I've not been familiar with Philippine, but their English are terrific and they are so friendly and eager to teach.

I thought I wanted to try to improve my English, especially speaking skill, and want to tell my feeling in English again.

That's why I want to improve my English skill.

This time for sure, I will never give up!!!

If you enjoy this article, please click this buttons!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者(主婦)へ

No comments:

Post a Comment