11/03/2014

The first month anniversary!

Finally, one month passed by since I started my blog.

I appreciate that many people ( including my important friends and teachers) spent your precious time for reading my blog even though this blog is only my diary and my practice of English.

I hope that the people who read my blog will enjoy it!


 
Will I be able to improve my English better to keep writing?

Will I be able to express my feeling in English freely someday?

I am not sure, but I believe that I will be able to fulfill my dream someday if I never give up.

I may sometimes take a rest, but I will keep writing this blog.


 
If you like, please visit my blog again!

I will surely be encouraged by you.

I am also grateful to the Aim-talk teachers for correct my blog!
 



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ


No comments:

Post a Comment