11/11/2014

After that of Dried persimmons & the larvae of Swallowtail

I wrote that my husband made"Hoshigaki" (the dried persimmons) last month.

*Hoshigaki : from my 10/26 diary entry : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/10/hoshigaki-dried-persimmons-sukiyaki.html

They finished drying and became like this ↓.


The taste became sweet and the contents include carbohydrates, dietary fiber, minerals, β-carotene, and tannin.

And  we must not eat too much because this calories are high.


I also wrote about the larvae of Swallowtail.

 *from my 10/27 diary entry : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/10/the-caterpillars-have-increased-than.html

The 5 larvae turned into chrysalis.

 
How long do they take for them to become the butterfly?

If someone knows well about the butterflies, please let me know!


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!

I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ

 




No comments:

Post a Comment