11/23/2014

Unintentional sleep deprivation caused by my children

When we sleep, we spread bedding on "tatami"( It is a mat on the floor in a Japanese -style room) and we lie down side by side.

Our sleeping position resembles to that of the kanji character which word is "river" (" " in Kanji).


Recently we lie down in this order.

(My 5-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter sometimes start quarreling about who lies next to me or my husband.)


But it was like this at 12:30am.



I was surprised because she usually sleeps without changing her sleeping position.

I turned her into a straight position and slept again.

Two hours later, I woke up again because my son put his legs under my legs.


He does this every night.

I turned him into a straight position and covered him with a futon (quilt) again and slept again.


One and a half hours later, I happened to wake up again seeing my son's head-butting.


 Early this morning (4:00am), I cannot go back to sleep and end up writing this article.

Were you able to think why we don't sleep in a separate room for us to get a good sleep?

I should say, it's because this is our family's ordinary customs!



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 


No comments:

Post a Comment