11/20/2014

The timeless masterpieces of fairy tales

I read some picture books that we borrowed from the library to my children yesterday evening.

I started reading a book to my children when my son was 0 years old.

I have a target to read more than 100 books in a year with my children.

And we achieved it for three consecutive years!


I like the time of storytelling very much.

There are 3 reasons.

1. It is heartwarming for me.

    We can touch each other while reading.

2. We can share the same feelings.

    I like listening to my children's impressions of the story because I can see how they think.

    I sometimes have a different impression of the books from my children.

    This is very interesting for me.

3. I believe that the storytelling can stir up children's concentration powers and rich sensitivities.


When I was an elementary school student, I wanted to become a fairy tale writer.

My dream didn't come true, but now I like reading fairy tales.

Because they are interesting though after we had already become adults.

I could sometimes recall my thoughts that I felt when I was a child.

Since the story is so fun for us, I sometimes get really into the story as if I were an actress who acts one-man show while reading.

When they enjoy listening to the story, I am very glad.



These are the books which I loved when I was a little child.

 < Lists >
・My father's dragon
・Guri and Gura
・The very hungry caterpillar
・The series of "Koguma-chan"
・The series of "Nontan"
And now my children also love them.

They are the timeless masterpieces of fairy tales!


My 5-year-old son also likes dinasors and insects.

He sometimes look at dinasors and insects illustrated reference books.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 


No comments:

Post a Comment