11/04/2014

Which is longer? ~ my son's challenging work of pictures~

Both of our children like drawing very much.

They often start drawing 5 minutes after they wake up.

My 5-year-old son is the realist and my 4-year-old daughter is the impressionist.

When they draw the pictures of the same thing, it is interesting that totally different works are completed.

(Please take a look my older post → http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/10/her-elsa-his-elsa-from-frozen.html )


He drew the picture of fishes in the sea yesterday.



He drew such pictures many times so far.

He attached his picture by picture using scotch tape....


Wow! How long they are!

These two are longer than my husband's height.

The left one is the book which we borrowed from the library and many dinosaurs are written on it.

He wanted to imitate this.

And he also wanted to make longer work than this because he always hates losing,




After he finished making his work, he seemed to be satisfied with it.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ





No comments:

Post a Comment