12/19/2014

I had slept until 6:00 after a long interval

When I woke up and saw the clock, it was already past 6:00am.

I always get up at 4:00am to do housework and study English, but I had overslept in this morning because a battery of my alarm clock was dead.

I thought that it was good that I canceled  today's 6:30am online English lesson last night.

Before I went to bed last night, I felt worn out and I was so pessimistic about everything.

At such time, I always sleep longer.

By doing so, I can recover from exhaustion.


I was going to relax after I did our laundry.

But my children got up at 6:30am.

They often wake up early in the morning only weekends, but they don't get up even though I wake them up at 7:30am on weekdays!

And they started fighting and my 4-year-old daughter was hit by my 5-year-old son, then she cried and came to me and said, "Mom! He hit me!"

The usual noisy morning has been started.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment