1/14/2015

Two more months to his graduation

I am a board member of the PTA at my children's nursery school.

I went shopping with the other members to buy some gifts for children who will graduate from school in March.

We have a fund for this activity and the money that were collected at the beginning of the year from the parents of all the students  was used to to buy for the presents.

We chose those items which would be surely useful for the students as they move on to the next level of their education life.

We have a hard time on deciding what gift to buy since we only have a limited budget for this so we must purchase a cheaper one but with good quality.

Recently, popular character like Youkai Watch and Disney are printed in most of the school supplies and children want them.

I was so surprised that very colorful chisel and compass were sold at the store.

I thought times have changed.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 



No comments:

Post a Comment