2/02/2015

Furoshiki of February

I display "Furoshiki" at the entrance of my house.

Furoshiki is a square cloth and it is usually used to wrap something to carry them.

But since I like the nice illustration, I decided to decorate them (I bought twelve furoshiki to replace them each month).

February is the illustration of "Setsubun".

(* Setsubun : from the yesterday's entry→ http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/02/devil-and-fortune.html )

We can see two "Oni(devil)", a "Fuku(fortune)", beans to throw to "Oni", "Ehoumaki (Rolled sushi to eat at night of the day of Setsubun)", and many plum blossom which bloom in February in furoshiki.

I look forward to replace every month!




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment