2/10/2015

One eye-witness is better than many hearsays

Since the weather forecast said on Monday night that the lowest temperature would be minus one degrees tomorrow, so my children and I prepared two pudding cup and poured water in them and put them outside our house.

It was a experiment whether it would be frozen or not.

In yesterday's morning, I went out of our house and checked them.

These were frozen!


The ice was very thin but transparent and beautiful!

I told my children, " Look! These are frozen!"

"Wow! Ice! Ice!" They were very excited to see them.

It is nothing special scientifically but to experience in practice makes us be impressed.

This is "one eye-witness is better than many hearsays"!


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment