2/08/2015

This creative wooden puzzle is the good brain exercise

I bought the wooden puzzle when I was young.

The puzzle is made of wooden pieces of different shapes.

We can create different shapes using the puzzle tiles.

It was often placed the room of the Onsen ryokan (a hotel with hot spring) and I liked playing with it.

There were two levels of the puzzles and I bought the more difficult one.

But it was so difficult for me that I couldn't resolve even a single shape though I tried it looking at the examples written in the explanatory leaflet.


My 6-year-old son tried it yesterday morning.

I was surprised that he could resolve many examples easily!

This is the example of the bottom left.


These are other samples.



I was so impressed with his flexible mind!


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 


No comments:

Post a Comment