4/24/2015

"Koinobori" and a swallowtail butterfly

My husband put up a "Koinobori"(carp streamer) in our garden last Sunday.

Koinobori are cloth streamers in the shape of a carp.

Families that have male members usually decorate their house with "koinibori" anytime in April to May 5th.

May 5th is Children's Day, and on that day, we celebrate and pray for their healthy growth.

My children, especially my 6-year-old son was so glad to look at them.



I wrote that the pupa has turned into a swallowtail butterfly in my latest entry.

Another one turned into swallowtail and it could successfully open its wings!

We were watching that it was changing its figure and it was very impressed.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment