4/04/2015

What a kind brother!

My children and I went to the welcome party for new elementary students held by the local children's association yesterday.

It was a good opportunity to meet new people who live nearby.

I was surprised that my children didn't hesitate to play with elder students.

My 6-year-old son was able to introduce himself in a loud voice in front of other students briskly.

My 4-year-old daughter also played with elementary students while mothers had a meeting in the next room.

Even if I was not with her, there was no problem at all.
Then children started a bingo game.

It was planned by officers of the children's association, and gifts were prepared.

The winner could choose his/her favorite gift one by one.

My son came to me and showed me the gift he got.

It was a lunch box of Frozen, the picture of Elsa and Anna were printed on the lid of it.

I knew he never wanted it.

I asked him, "Did you choose it for your sister?"

He answered, " Yeah, of course! I guess she will surely be happy if I give it to her."

He knew that his sister liked "Frozen" very much.

Needless to say, my 4-year-old daughter was greatly pleased to get it.

I was also happy to find his kindness.


After the party finished, we played in the park.

There were a lot of cherry blossoms there.

They are just changing from in full bloom to falling little by little.

The petals of cherry blossoms were fluttering down in the wind.

It was so beautiful that I wanted to watch it more.

Depending on the weather, Cherry blossoms last only for about a week.

When I watch cherry blossoms falling, I always become sentimental.

The ephemeral beauty of cherry blossoms is like a human's life.

After cherry blossom would fall, the season of fresh green will be coming!

  
 
Petals like a pink carpet.
 


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

No comments:

Post a Comment