5/01/2015

The number of views to my blog finally exceeded 10,000

Since I have been studying about bookkeeping to pass the exam in June, I don't have much time to write this blog.

But I found that the number of views to my blog finally exceeded 10,000 last Thursday, 7 months after I started it!

I am very grateful to all the people who came to my blog and read them though I can't write it so often recently.

This is just my diary to record my daily events and what I thought, and study English.

But for my work to be read by many people encourages me a lot.

I am going to write it as possible as I can.

I will be glad if you would visit here again!


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

  



No comments:

Post a Comment