5/29/2015

The only one original pottery in the world

I wrote that we visited my hometown in Golden Week.

(my past entry → http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/05/my-sweet-hometown.html )

We experienced painting underglaze on potteries there.

I chose a mug and my children chose plates.


The mug and plates which finished biscuit firing and glazing were delivered to our house last Tuesday.


The left plate was painted by my 6-year-old son.

His theme was "The Forest at night".

The right one is my 4-year-old daughter's.

She drew "The Fireworks".

And I painted my children on the mug.

They were so glad to see their output and they use them at the mealtime.

My husband told his daughter, " Your plate seems that colors drip on it!"

She argued against him,  "It is a fireworks! How beautiful it is!"


I am drinking coffee using the mug while writing this article.

The mug and plates will become our good memory in the future.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


No comments:

Post a Comment