7/30/2015

A Sultry Night

"A sultry night" is so-called the night which minimum temperature at night is more than 25 degrees Celsius (77 Fahrenheit) in Japan.

I used the air-conditioner setting a timer for 2 hours and after it was turned off, I opened the windows and used a fan. I've done this routine 'till last year.

But this year, I can't stand the heat and I can't sleep well.

Children also seem not to be able to sleep well, they roll around and often bump into me and my husband when they are sleeping.

We can't sleep well even more.


So now I leave the air-conditioner on setting at 28 degrees Celsius (82.4 Fahrenheit) and use a fan together during the night.

By doing this, we can sleep well more than before.

But last night, I was kicked by my 6-year-old son many times.

I guess it was only because he tossed around in my sleep.

Anyway, using the air-conditioner costs a lot of money, but I can't help it.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


No comments:

Post a Comment