7/27/2015

The Reason Why The Swimming Lesson Was Canceled

My 6-year-old son goes to the children's house while I go to work during the summer vacation.

There are some teachers there, and he plays with other children, does their homework, reads books, draws pictures, and sometimes can watch TV for a while.

I pick him up after my work.

During July, they can go to school in the afternoon to join the swimming lessons.



I got an e-mail from my his elementary school yesterday.

It was the notice of pool class cancellation.

Because the weather forecast said that the risk index of heatstroke will become "Dangerous" in our city in the afternoon, so teachers gave priority to children's safety.

I was so surprised to read it.

When I was a child, the swimming lesson had never been canceled due to the high temperature.

We go into the swimming pool because it is hot, don't we?

The highest temperature was 35 degrees celsius here yesterday. (about 95 degrees fahrenheit).

Most customers of our company said,

"Oh, it is too hot today! It is very cool and comfy! here." when they come into our company because the air conditioner always works well.


It must be one of the greenhouse effects.

I am worried about what will happen to the earth in the next generations.


 
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment