7/17/2015

The typhoon had gone

My 6-year-old son woke up at 6:15am yesterday morning.

It was rare because he always gets up at 7am.

I knew why he woke up early.

Because a big typhoon was approaching Japan.

If a storm warning is issued in our city, school would be closed.

I told him, "Fortunately, the storm warning has not been issued."

"Really? Oh no! I don't want to go to school today!"

Since he was taking it for granted that he would not have to go to school, he got mad.

I decided to leave him alone for a while.

After a while, he started drawing pictures ( he loves drawing very much ).

And he went to school as usual.


It is only children to be glad that a typhoon comes because they don't have to go to school if the storm warning is issued.

Especially my children have not experienced the threat of natural yet.

Fortunately, we have no damage by this typhoon.

I would like to express my heartfelt sympathy to the people affected by this typhoon.





Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

2 comments:

  1. A good news that, reeting from Belgium.
    http://louisette.eklablog.com " blog my city mons in Belgium"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Here in Japan is very hot and humid. It is the height of summer.

      Delete