8/11/2015

Dinner with three generation

My family visited my parents house last Monday evening.

My sister and brother in law also came and had dinner together.

All of our family visit my parents house twice a year, Bon Festival and New Year holidays and have dinner together.

My children are always shy when they meet their uncle and aunt after a long time interval, but they got used to them soon and behaved as usual.

Since my mother always order catered foods and they are always tasty, I was looking forward to eating them.

This time it was also delicious.



We enjoyed dinner together and had an animated conversation about my children and our good old days.

Especially my father was so glad to see his grandchildren, he seemed very happy.

After we finished dinner, we enjoyed sparklers together.

We stayed there one night.

Maybe it would be one of the best memories of summer vacation for my children.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment