8/27/2015

The damage of the typhoon

There was a phone call from mother-in-law on Wednesday night.

My husband sent his parents grapes for summer gift before, so she thanked us for it.

Then I was so surprised to hear what she told me.

A persimmon tree which was in the garden of their house was fallen down by the strong wind of the typhoon last Tuesday.

They live in Kyushu and the typhoon hit there squarely.

The tree leans against their house, so she said she has to cut down it.

Their house is very old, so I was relieved that the damage of the typhoon was only one.

The power of nature is scary.

I think that we need to become more modest against nature.





Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


No comments:

Post a Comment