9/06/2015

A farewell party

We held a farewell party of our coworker at Japanese food restaurant after we finished working yesterday evening.

( I wrote about my colleague's retirement in my past post. → http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/08/her-last-working-day.html )

All of my colleagues are mothers.

We chose all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink.

We ate shabu-shabu, sushi, tempura, and another Japanese food.

I ate them too much but we enjoyed eating and talking very much.



After I came back home, my children said,

"We bought cakes! Let's eat!"

My husband told me that they went to the movie and they bought cakes as a souvenir for me on their way home.

Actually I was already full, but I had to eat it in such situation.




While I was sleeping in midnight, I woke up because my stomach felt heavy and I felt sick.

I took digestive medicine and went to bed again.

But I couldn't fall asleep for a while because I still felt sick.

Everything in moderation.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ 

No comments:

Post a Comment