9/10/2015

Beautiful Dawn

After my colleague quitted her job, we became busier as we expected.

I have been depressed recently because I was criticized from the customer about our company's  system and I also received a complaint about another staff.

I bought a book about how to manage stress, but reading this book made me more tired and stressful.

I also felt a headache and tiredness, so I thought I need to take a rest more.

Since I felt lack of sleep, I didn't take an online English conversation lesson in early morning to sleep more.


I usually get up at 4am, but recently I got up at 5:30am.

It could improve my psychosomatic bad condition.



I gradually try to get up early, I got up at 4:30am this morning after five days.

When I went to upstairs to hang our laundry, I could see a beautiful dawn.

I was also able to see a crescent moon and Venus in the purple sky.


Eastern sky had gradually becoming bright rainbow colors.

I was deeply impressed with such a beautiful view.

I was mesmerized for a while.

I felt that my trouble is not a big deal.

The power of nature cheered me up.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ 

No comments:

Post a Comment