9/02/2015

My tooth finally fell out!

My 6-year-old son suddenly told me when he was having dinner yesterday evening,
 
"My tooth finally fell out!"
 
His upper front tooth was loose for 2 or 3 weeks.
 
"That's good! Did it hurt?"
 
"Not at all."
 
"So let's bury it in the ground later. We can't throw it under the floor."
 
We have a custom that if upper baby tooth falls out, we throw it on a roof and if lower baby tooth falls out, we throw it under a floor.
 
The custom seems to be a little different by each regions.
 
But it is like a charm to come in a good permanent tooth.
 
Japanese houses have space under the floor because the humidity is high here.
 
My parents house has lattice-like small windows on the house foundation, so I could throw my tooth from them when I was a child.
 
But recent Japanese houses don't have such kind of windows, so my son and I buried it in the ground.
 

Our dinner was "Yakisoba".

My son tried to eat it from his teeth gap.

He said,

"I don't have to open my mouse when I eat it!"

It was very fuuny for me.
 

 
 
Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment