10/01/2015

Apology

After we came back home yesterday evening, my 6-year-old son told me,

"Mom will get angry with me, but my teacher will call you about me today."

"Why? What happened?"

According to him, on his way home from school, he approached to a girl who was 2 years older than him and who lives near my house with messing around two days ago, and unfortunately his hand happened to hit her leather school bag (randsel) and had scratched on it.

She was really sad and told her mother that she didn't want to go to school.

They told about the happening with their teachers yesterday, and my son appologized to her.

It was a problem that my son didn't tell me about it 2 days ago.

His teacher called me after that, and I heard about it in detail.

Then my son and I went to her house and apologized to them again.



I was shocked that my son only thought that he played with her but she thought my son bullied her.

I realized that this is one of the essential qualities of bullying.

I didn't think that my son become an assailant of the bullying though I have worried that he does not become a victim of the bullying.

I told him patiently about it not to happen again.

I strongly hope that my children will not become both of a victim and a assailant in the future and they will be able to have good relationship with their friends.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


No comments:

Post a Comment