10/28/2015

Sometimes it ends up differently

I took my children to the hospital (ENT) to see a doctor beacause my 6-year-old son has an allergic rhinitis.

Since they always get a flu shot at this hospital every year, so I was supposed to make a reservation for it.

I asked the receptionist about the flu shot, she answered,

"You don't need to make a reservation. If you would like to, you can get a shot today."

"Really? OK. My chilren didn't expect it, so I am going to ask them. But maybe I let them take."

I told her.


My children were playing at the waiting place for kids.

I asked them,

"You can get a flu shot today. While we are at it, let's finish the first today!"

Children need to get a flu shot twice.

My 6-year-old son looked a little surprised, but he said

"OK!"

As for my 5-year-old daughter, it is unexpected.

She looked shaken up and said,

"What? No! I am scared....  but can you hug me while I am getting a shot?"

"Sure!"

I answered.

I was surprised at her attitude.

Last year, she was in panic and she cried in a big voice moving violently.

It was hard to make her settle down.

(my past entry →  http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2014/10/i-dislike-injection.html )

But this time, she was a little nervous and scared, but she didn't run away.

A kind of medicine of flu vaccination changed this year, so it was painful even for me.

But she could bear it.

After she finished getting a shot, she started weeping.

I praised her while hugging.

"Good job! I can't beleive it. You weren't in panic like last year. You could put up with it. I know it was very painful. Of course you can weep. But you can do it! I am very proud of you!"

She was weeping but she looked proud.


As for my 6-year-old son, he had no problem.

He showed his sister an awsome example ahead.

I was proud of my children yesterday.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment