11/24/2015

Too busy day

I was tied up with work yesterday.

We came home at 5:20pm, it was about 20~30 minutes later than usual.

After we come home, I always have to fold the laundry and put them in the chest, iron my husband's and my white shirts, prepare dinner, wash the dishes, help my son with his homework, spread our futon in a Japanese-style room, wash the bath, take a bath with children, dry children' hair...

Furthermore, I had to prepare taking out the garbage yesterday.

We can take out recyclable waste twice a month, and this morning is the day.

There is a guide to sorting recyclables and garbage made by the city.

It is a pain in the neck but we have to follow them.

When I finished all of housework, it was already 7:20pm.

"Let's take a bath at 7:30. Both of you have a slight cold, don't you? You should go to bed early tonight."

I told my children.

My 6-year-old son was sniffling and my 5-year-old daughter was having a cough.

But my son told me,

"I am doing my homework, so listen to me."

"From now? Why didn't you finish it early? I have just finished my housework and I was finally going to have my free and relaxing time!"

I was so irritated because I was very tired.

One of his homework is to practise calculation using addition and subtraction cards.

He needs to read aloud the formulas and answers.

Since he has not got used to doing it yet, it always takes a little time.

" 12-5=7, 15-8=7. Mom! Are you listening to me? "

While I was listening to him, I fell asleep before I knew it.

When I woke up, it was already 7:50pm.

"Oh my goodness! Look at the time! Let's take a bath right now!"

I told them.

We went to bed at 8:30pm.


When I am tired, I am always irritated and become pessimistic.

When I notice that I am thinking negatively, I try to sleep earlier than usual.

My husband often tells me,

"Why do you always get cranky when you get tired? I am always same."

As he says, he is always calm.

I want to be like him, but it is still difficult for me.

I listen to the NHK radio English conversation program on weekdays.

Before I learned a sentence in the program,

"It's not easy to juggle work and family in this day and age."

When I listened to this, I really agreed it.

My husband is very busy and he always comes home in midnight.

I can't expect his help on weekdays.

Our parents don't live near us, so I can't depend on them.

How busy mother is!

I want to handle my work better than now and I want to be a mother who is always calm.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment