4/06/2016

Spring in full bloom

I had a day off today.

It is the last day of the spring vacation today.

My children and I went to the park near our house with my mother to see cherry blossoms.

They were still in full bloom, but started falling little by little.

They were so beautiful!

 


 


It will rain tomorrow, so maybe today would be the last day which we are able to see cherry blossoms in full bloom in this year around here.

I found the horsetails in our garden.


My 5-year-old daughter went to the nursery school only in the morning because today was the first day of the new grade of the nursery school.

She wanted to know her new class members and who would be her teacher.

My 7-year-old son's elementary school will start from tomorrow.

He will be a second grade student.

I hope he will meet new good friends and teacher in the new class tomorrow.

Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Glad to see you are enjoying the final blossoms in your area. There is lots of consternation G+ from people who will be sad that the sakura fronts will soon be ending for this year in various regions of Japan. Still there is always next year :)

    On a slightly related note I learned the Kanji for 満開[まんかい][mankai] because I had read a post on G+ from a user called Japanese IRL who explained the meaning:

    https://plus.google.com/+TerryWallwork/posts/MxiJ4xpNZxp

    She does many videos explaining various Japanese words and Kanji to English people at a very simple toddler level. makes thing easier for us to remember.

    Kanji is difficult but I view it as a game of snap (card game where you put cards in a grid with the back of the card showing so you can not see the picture on the card, and then turn them over two at a time trying to remember where the matching card is, when you get matching cards you say snap and take the cards). Here is a link to a clearer explanation of snap:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKjzNwMct0I

    I hope your TOEIC preparations are going well.

    Here are a list of some of the issues found with your post:

    This line:
    She wanted to know her new class member and who would be her teacher.

    Should be:
    She wanted to know her new class members and who would be her teacher.

    This line:
    She will be a second grade student.

    Question: Is the above line referencing your son, if so it would be written as, if it is your daughter then please ignore:
    He will be a second grade student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry.

      Thank you for sharing two links of video.
      First one, her Japanese was really good.
      And second one, a little girl was adorable!
      English spoken by a little child is very difficult to catch for me(^^;)

      Question:

      Yes, I mistook the sentence.
      It was about my son, so I corrected it to "He".


      Thank you so much!

      Delete
    2. Hi Kumi-san,

      With reference to the little girl, dont worry about finding it hard to understand her speech, it was not very easy to understand even for me.

      Delete
    3. Hi Kumi-san,

      With reference to the little girl, dont worry about finding it hard to understand her speech, it was not very easy to understand even for me.

      Delete