6/23/2016

Power Yoga

I ordered a Power Yoga DVD and I received it yesterday.

I tried it with my 6-year-old daughter.

It was really nice.

I was able to do it and it made me relax.

I felt better than before.

10 years ago, I went to the Yoga studio once or twice a week.

I sometimes went there before work.

I chose one of the easy programs which I feel up to doing.

It was for about 21 minutes.

I wrote about my indefinite complaint in my previous post, but I feel like I can recover from it soon.

I have been pessimistic recently, but I feel like I can think positively.

I feel like I can get an awareness of myself.

I think to stay fit is one of the most important things in our age.



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    Glad to see you continuation of Yoga is currently going well for you. I hear that it is supposed to be very good for stress management though I have never tried it.

    Good luck on your Yoga journey.

    Here is a list of some issues found in the rest of your post:

    This line:
    I chose one of the easy program which I feel up to doing.

    Should be:
    I chose one of the easy programs which I feel up to doing.

    This line:
    I wrote about my indefinite complaint in my previous post, but I feel like I can recover it soon.

    Should be:
    I wrote about my indefinite complaint in my previous post, but I feel like I can recover from it soon.

    This line:
    I have been pessmistic recently, but I feel like I can think positively.

    Should be:
    I have been pessimistic recently, but I feel like I should think positively.

    Reason: Spelling mistake and word change to make sentence clearer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terry!
      Thank you for the corrections.
      Unfortunately, I don't have time to do Yoga now again.
      After I finish to take the Eiken exam, I will try to do it again.

      Delete