7/22/2016

Yesterday's lunch boxes for my son and me

These were yesterday's lunch boxes for my son and me.


I used the frozen Shumai (one of the Chinese dumplings) , which is my son's favorite.

 My son said:

"The bento (lunch box) is almost same yesterday. The only one dish was just changed!"

"No! I changed two of them. I am not a chef and our house is not a restaurant, so you will see the similar lunch box during the summer vacation."

I am envy with people who like cooking.

They might be happy every day because they have a lot of opportunities to do their favorite cooking.


Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click the button below and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    I love bento meals but I only tend to eat very simple things and I don't tend to change what I eat, so it is easier for me.

    Here is a list of some of the issues found with the post:

    This line:
    "The bento (lunch box) is almost same yesterday. The only one dish was just changed!"

    Should be:
    "The bento (lunch box) is almost same (as yesterday/as yesterdays). Only one dish was changed!"

    Reason: "as" needed to be added to make grammatically correct. Also "The only" was changed to "Only", and just was removed as it was not needed.

    This line:
    I am envy with people who like cooking.

    Should be:
    I am envious of people who like cooking.

    Or:
    I envy people who like cooking.

    Reason: The above is a common phrase and is generally in the format:

    "I envy XXX/I am envious of XXXX"

    This line:
    They might be happy every day because they have a lot of opportunities to do their favorite cooking.

    Question: Does the above sentence mean "They may be happy to do cooking everyday because they have the time (but I do not)."

    ReplyDelete