10/03/2016

My funny children

When I went to the children's house last evening to pick my 7-year-old son up, I found something written on his arm.

"What's that?"

I asked him.

He answered:

"I can't talk with anyone."

"Why did you write it? Maybe I guess your friends asked you to play with them so many times even though you wanted to read comics, and it was bother for you to refuse their offers, right?"

"Exactly!"

He answered.

"It's so you! You are really funny."

I couldn't stop laughing for a while.

I don't worry about his friendship at all because I regard as with his interesting personality.

He is a person who does things at his own pace and wants to give priority to doing his favorite things even if he is alone.

Furthermore, I know he has good friends.



We went to the supermarket to buy some groceries, then went to the nursery school to pick my 6-year-old daughter up.

My son told her:

"Hey! Our mom bought us Giant Caplico today! Let's eat it after we go home!"

My 6-year-old was glad to hear that and said:

"Wow! Hooray! Anyway, what is Caplico?"

I couldn't stop laughing again.

Why was she glad even though she didn't know Caplico?

She was really funny!

"It's a chocolate snack shaped like an ice cream corn."

My son explained it to her.

"Oh, I know! I like it!"



Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kumi-san,

    It is good that your daughter takes such joy in eating things even when she is not entirely sure what it is she is about to eat :).

    I had never heard of Caplico before. I am in agreement with your daughter that they do look very tasty.

    We have something that looks a little similar here called "Cornetto's" see link below:

    goo.gl/EJbt4a

    Here is a list of some of the issues found in the rest of the post:

    This line:
    "Why did you write it? Maybe I guess your friends asked you to play with them so many times even though you wanted to read comics, and it was bother for you to refuse their offers, right?"

    Should be:
    "Why did you write it? Maybe I guess your friends asked you to play with them so many times even though you wanted to read comics, and it was (a bother/bothersome) for you to refuse their offers, right?"

    This line:
    I don't worry about his friendship at all because I regard as with his interesting personality.

    Reason: I am not sure how to interpret "I regard as with his interesting personality."

    Did you mean "I regard his personality as interesting."?

    ReplyDelete