2/07/2015

Furoshiki of March

I wrote about "Furoshiki" which I decorated at the entrance of my house before.

→(2/3 entry : http://a-o-j-m.blogspot.jp/2015/02/furoshiki-of-february.html )

After the day of "Setsubun (2/3)" finished, my 6-year-old son told me, "You should change this furoshiki. The devil is still here though we defeated them!"

I agreed with him and replaced the furoshiki of March.

We can see "hina-ningyou" on it.

March 3 is the day of "Hinamatsuri (the Girl's festival) ".

We pray for the happiness and healthy growth of young girls on that day.

Families with young girls usually display "hina-ningyou (hina-dolls)".

Since our family also has 4-year-old daughter, we will need to display the hina-dolls soon.




Thank you(^o^) for reading this article!
If you enjoy it, please click these buttons and vote me!
I will be encouraged by you.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ
人気ブログランキングへ 

No comments:

Post a Comment